The mission of Global Gas Transport
is simple and modest - to provide decision makers with up-to-date and comprehensive information and analysis on the global natural gas transport and storage industry.
Global Gas Transport
keeps you informed on all the key developments, trends, and issues in the sector. It tracks major projects, contracts, and investments. It profiles leading natural gas pipeline and storage facility operators and discusses their strategies. It reports on regulatory initiatives and examines their implementation. It provides the latest available data and statistics. It also features the views and perspectives of experts and top industry players.
Our service package consists of three elements Global Gas Transport Report
(a monthly newsletter), Global Gas Transport Weekly
(a weekly update) and www.globalgastransport.info
(an information-enriched website).
The Global Gas Transport Report
, the monthly newsletter, comprises 10 distinct sections:
Global Gas Transport Weekly
- News: Latest news from across the world, with sub-sections on North America, Latin America, Asia, Europe and Middle East & Africa
- Features: Analytical, insightful and topical write-ups on major trends and developments
- Tenders & Contracts: Key information on open tenders and contracts from across the world
- Transport/ Storage Operator: Profile of a pipeline transport or storage facility operator, covering its history, current status, and future plans
- Policy Review: An examination of recent policy and regulatory initiatives
- Deal Watch: Developments in debt, equity, M&A deals
- Project Update: Current status of key projects
- Spotlight: A detailed look at a specific topic or area of interest
- Company News: News on equipment and service providers
- Data & Statistics: Tables and charts with relevant and latest information
, published every Monday, provides you with a summary of key events and developments that took place in the natural gas transport and storage sector during the previous week from across the world.
The third element of our service package is our website, www.globalgastransport.info
, which provides online access to information in addition to current and previously published content in Global Gas Transport Report
and Global Gas Transport Weekly
, with searchable archives for all sections.
To subscribe to this unique offering, please click here